To prevent the spread of COVID-19, Women in Business will be hosted virtually on the Zoom Platform at 8am on the 4th Tuesdays of each month.
Women in Business Mission: To foster personal and professional relationships while providing networking opportunities for personal & business growth among women in Jefferson County.
Join us for a morning of networking, local business spotlights and great speakers! Held on the 4th Tuesday of the month at 8:00 am on Zoom. These programs feature topics of interest to women business owners, executives, managers and other professional women.
– Tuesday, January 26th, 2021
– Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021
– Tuesday, March 23rd, 2021
– Tuesday, April 27th, 2021
$5 for Members and $10 for visiting non-members
If you are a West Metro Chamber member looking to buy the 4-pack, please contact email@example.com.
Below are the perks of being a sponsor for this program for only $100 and donating a gift card for a member business (min. value $20) for the drawing.
We have lowered the cost to $100 (instead of the original $400 WIB sponsorship), as you are not buying breakfast, but are still given time as our spotlight speaker to our attendees.
• Your logo on all Women in Business marketing on social media and on our website
• 5- 10 minute Spotlight to speak to our attendees with the option to share your screen – we ask that you make this interactive as possible, some past hosts have done a giveaway or trivia, etc.
• The attendee contact list after the program
• The opportunity to choose the “table topic” for the breakout rooms to discuss prior to your spotlight
• A promo code to share to your nonmember network that they can use to register for member pricing (usually $10 for nonmembers)
Contact our Director of Marketing and Communications today if you are interested!